Riffe Euro X Series Speargun
Riffe Euro X Series wood spearguns are designed for all level of freedivers, spearfishers and divers.
Featuring the Mag-Track which offers a faster shaft engagement and may be used for free shafting spearfishing. Riffe's Euro low profile designs are made with 3 vertical laminated teak wood sections and barrels are manufactured in a rectangular shape with radius corners for maximum beam strength. A bolted front muzzle for adds more strength.
All Riffe Euro wood speargun series models come standard with threaded stainless steel reel inserts for mounting a reel.
Euro Series Spearguns feature the mag track, which uses embedded magnets and a faster shaft engagement and may be used for free shafting. Riffe’s new low-profile designs are made with three vertical laminated teak strips and bolted front muzzle for added strength.
- All models come standard with 9/32″ (7.1mm) Hawaiian Flopper shaft
- Two 5/8″ (16mm) RIFFE Gorilla Power Bands
- 5″ bungee shock cord with 500-lb. test pigtail swivel
- Your choice of either an enclosed track or open "mag track"
- Rubberized cushion grip
- Silenced trigger mech
- Safety included
- RED Butt Assembly
- Pre-installed threaded inserts to seamlessly add a Riffe reel (see below)
Recommended Accessories by speargun size: