Riffe Competitor Series Speargun
RIFFE's Mahogany Competition Series replaces the Padauk Competitor wooden speargun Series.
Using Mahogany hardwood offers a further competitively priced entry level speargun with the same quality and performance that Riffe exemplifies. Dense straight grain hardwood allows for a solid stock with no lamination required, maintaining straightness. Suitable for both entry level spearfishing and advanced divers who plan to hunt around kelp patties, reef, holes, and along the seafloor.
Available in #00, #0, #1, #2, #2X, #3, #3X Mahogany #3 and #3X wood speargun models have blue water hunting capabilities with proper upgrades.
Stock Set Up:
- 9/32" Hawaiian Flopper Shaft
- (2) 9/16 Power Bands
- Single Wrap of 300LB Mono
- 5" Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. Test Pigtail Swivel
- Heavy-Duty Plastic Handle
- Riffe's Stainless Steel 2-Piece Trigger Mechanism Assembly
- Side mounted, rotating spring loaded safety
- Auto Line Release
- Contoured Red Urethane Butt End Assembly