Cressi Gara Modular Nery Fins
New version of the Gara Modular made with the collaboration of the freediving champion Guillaume Néry.
The fins are made with the high-modulus propylene blade (2500 Mpa). It has lifelong warranty and highly elastic return. It incorporates two little anti-skid spoilers on the blade end. The decreasing thickness of the blade from 4mm to 2mm provides a highly progressive design that eliminates the skid tendency, due to the first half of the blade set being rigid, and the final half is more flexible.
The foot pocket's volume has been revised after aggressive anatomic studies, in such a way as the volume is proportional to the widening effect that the foot causes depending on the foot size. It doesn't follow a fixed proportion size by size because proportionally a small foot fattens" more than a big foot when putting the foot in the foot pocket. The foot pocket combines two materials, a thermoplastic rubber with high hardness (shore 90), flexible but not elastic and is resistant, to the whole foot pocket's sole and the exclusive strap over the instep aimed to make the effort transmission to be immediate without dissipation in rubbery compositions. The middle of the instep incorporates a band of 2 cm of amplitude self-adjusting", that allows a slight expansion (between 2 and 4 mm according to size) to adapt to people with high instep or if you want to use thick neoprene socks. The expansion has been meticulously adjusted not to be detrimental to the energy transmission. The hardness level of the blade is LD: soft for divers of reduced size and/or that do long movements and medium depth diving. Fin has an interchangeable blade and is available in multiple sizes.
- New Version of Gara Modular Fin
- Made in Collaboration with Freediving Champion Guillaume Nery
- High-Modulus Propylene Blade (2500 Mpa)
- Anti-Skid Spoilers on Blade End
- Decreasing Thickness of Blade from 4mm to 2mm
- Variable Thickness: Provides Highly Progressive Design, Eliminates Skid Tendency
- First Half of Blade Set Rigid, Final Half More Flexible
- Foot Pocket's Volume Revised After Aggressive Anatomic Studies
- Volume Proportional to Widening Effect Caused by Foot
- Composite Foot Pocket: Dual Material, Hard Shore (90) & Rubber
- Band of 2 cm of Amplitude Self-Adjusting" Design Expansion (2 and 4 mm according to size)
- Adapts to People w/High Instep or Use w/Thick Neoprene Socks
- Expansion Meticulously Adjusted. Not Detrimental to Energy Transmission
LD Blade Hardness:
Soft for Divers of Reduced Size
Divers w/Long Movements & Medium Depth Diving
- Interchangeable Blade
- Available in Multiple Sizes