Cressi Ultranspan Gloves
New computer printed and designed camouflage technology 5 finger nylon 2 neoprene rubber gloves manufactured using Ultra-Span rubber gives you the stealth you need when underwater hunting. These 2.5mm gloves with their Ultra-Span rubber are extremely easy to don and doff and the 2.5mm thickness keeps your hands warm, yet allows great dexterity while on the hunt. Particularly suitable for diving in cold water, given their high thermal power. This fabric provides high elasticity and comfort giving the possibility to use the complete movements of the fingers.
The Cressi 2.5mm Camo gloves have glued and sewn seams for strength, durability and added warmth. The fingers features anti-slip dots to give a secure grip. The design is a special Cressi's pattern named Tecnica, the mimetic outline in which are available in wetsuits and socks. Model have been studied for important details such as the depth of the fingers, perfect closing of the wrist area, blind stitched seams. Seams made for a long lasting use. The Gloves are available in multiple sizes. Suitable for scuba diving and spearfishing.
- Cressi 2.5mm Camo Gloves
- New Computer Printed and Designed Camouflage Technology
- Stealth Needed when Underwater Hunting
- 5 Finger Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber Gloves
- Ultra-Span Rubber, Extremely Easy to Don and Doff
- 2.5mm Rubber for Warmth and Dexterity
- Seams: Glued and Blind Stitched
- Durable, Strong and Warm Glove Design
- Allows Great Dexterity while On-the-Hunt
- Particularly Suitable for Diving in Cold Water, High Thermal Properties
- Complete Movements of Fingers
- Researched of Important Details: Depth of Fingers, Perfect Closing of Wrist
- Available in Multiple Sizes