Another great wetsuit from Epsealon.
**RUNS SMALL** We recommend ordering one size up.
Made from Yamamoto 39 neoprene, this wetsuit is flexible and durable, making it particularly well suited to spearfishing. It features hard wearing knee pads on the suit which go all the way down to the ankle and protect your shins. The stitching of the suit is covered in liquid polyurethane which stops the wetsuit from fraying and adds extra durability. The bottom of the jacket and beaver tail are double lined for extra durability when taking the suit off. This wetsuit also features loading pad reinforcement on the chest, making gun loading easier. The SCS braided sleeves on the wrists, ankles and hood helps prevent any water entering the wetsuit.
- Neoprene Yamamoto® 039
- Camo polyester spandex 019 outer / open cell interior
- Ergonomic and preformed cut legs and arms
- SCS sleeves to the wrists, ankles and hood
- PowerTex-type protection on knees
- 5mm neoprene loading pad with PowerTex cover
- Beaver tail and bottom jacket braided and lined both sides