Garmin Descent T1 Transmitter
Garmin brings you air integration when you pair the Garmin Descent™ T1 Transmitter with the Garmin Descent™ Mk2i Wrist Dive Computer, Titanium.
When paired together, you can now monitor your tank pressure, remaining air time, and air consumption rate all right on your wrist. When you pair additional T1 Transmitters with your Mk2i dive computer, you can monitor your dive buddy’s air as well thanks to Garmin’s SubWave™ sonar technology.
Dive safer. Dive smarter. Dive Garmin.
- Physical Dimensions: 3.33” x 1.44” x 1.44” (84.50 x 36.52 x 36.52 mm)
- Battery: 3 V CR123A lithium
- Battery life: Up to 100 hours
- Thread type: 7/16 in. (20 UNF)
- Normal operating temperature: From -20 to 60°C (from -4 to 140°F)
- Underwater operating temperature: From 0 to 40°C (from 32 to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: From -30 to 70°C (from -22 to 158°F)
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz @ 0 dBm
- Surface transmission range (ANT wireless technology): Up to 10 m (33 ft.)
- Underwater transmission range (sonar): Up to 10 m (33 ft.)
- Water rating: Dive 110 meters
- Pressure rating: 300 bar (4351 psi)
- Inspection interval: Inspect parts before each use for damage. Replace parts as needed. (Aside from normal wear and tear, performance is not affected by aging.)