The Harken 57mm Carbo Air® Single Block is a ball bearing general purpose workhorse.
Low-friction Carbo AirBlocks® are lightweight, strong, reliable—and economical. Consistently 30% lighter and 60% stronger than equivalent Classic blocks. The sideplates are UV-stabilized, high-strength resin and designed for small-diameter lines favored by racers. Good for jib and mainsheet systems on high-performance dinghies, and for high-load control lines on small keelboats.
Recipient of both the Dame Award and Sail Magazine’s Freeman-Pittman Award for innovation, this innovative line of blocks turns fiber-reinforced composite construction into a reliable strength-to-weight ratio you can depend on. Companions to the popular Harken Black Magic block line, these small, compact blocks work well with very high working loads for easy trimming.
- High strength-to-weight ratio general-purpose block
- 30% lighter, 60% stronger than equivalent conventional blocks
- Smaller block for jib and mainsheet systems on high-performance dinghies
- Use for high-load control lines on small keelboats
- Stainless steel swivel shackle
- Sheave Diameter: 2 1/4" (57 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 792 lb. (359 kg)
- Breaking Load: 2380 lb. (1079 kg)
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (87 g)
- Length: 4 5/16" (110 mm)