Riffe Blue Water Speargun
RIFFE Mid Handle Series wood spearguns offer more maneuverability when tracking game.
Primarily a stomach loading speargun.
The most desirable for close bottom and blue water spearfishing alike.
The speargun of choice for those serious blue water hunters pursuing pelagic fish of the open ocean.
#W - Blue Water
- 67" (170cm) Stock
- (4) 5/8 x 32" Power Bands
- 11/32 x 72" Threaded (24") American Square Notch Shaft
- 500lb Coated Cable Rigging with Line Breakaway Assembly
- Ice Pick Slip Tip - Needle Point - Loop Slide Ring
Upgrades & Custom Orders Available Upon Request: (800) 747-9211
- Heavy-duty 4 laminate teak stock with side machined grooves for ease of handling
- Includes reinforced teak wedges for added muzzle strength
- Heavy-duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
- RIFFE’s stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, accepting all diameter shafts 1/4″(6.5mm), 9/32″(7.1mm), 5/16″(8mm), 3/8″(9.5mm)
- Locking-pin safety
- Large contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable hip & stomach loading
- Accepts all RIFFE parts & accessories
Models #I and #W have a bolt through muzzle for added reinforcement when using 4 or more bands
*More powerful models must be fired with two hands to prevent injury from excess recoil.