Riffe Island SpeargunSale
RIFFE Mid Handle Series wood spearguns offer more maneuverability when tracking game. Ideal for Yellowtail and Dorado
Primarily a stomach loading speargun.
The most desirable for close bottom and blue water spearfishing alike.
The speargun of choice for those serious blue water hunters pursuing pelagic fish of the open ocean.
#I - Island
- 61" (155cm) Stock
- (3) 5/8 x 28.5" Power Bands - Black
- (1) 5/16 x 65" Threaded (24") American Square Notch Shaft
- 300lb Monofilament Rigging with 5″ Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel
- Large Spearhead
Upgrades & Custom Orders Available Upon Request: (800) 747-9211
- Heavy-duty 4 laminate teak stock with side machined grooves for ease of handling
- Includes reinforced teak wedges for added muzzle strength
- Heavy-duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
- RIFFE’s stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, accepting all diameter shafts 1/4″(6.5mm), 9/32″(7.1mm), 5/16″(8mm), 3/8″(9.5mm)
- Locking-pin safety
- Large contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable hip & stomach loading
- Accepts all RIFFE parts & accessories