Riffe Teak Competitor Series Speargun
Designed for both entry level and advanced divers. Most suitable for hunting around reefs, holes, and bottom diving.
The Competitor Series has 3 teak laminates, with exception of models C4 & C4X with 4 laminates for added strength. A rest tab may be added for ease of loading and lower power shooting around rocks.
Competitor X models feature a 3″(7.5cm) rear stock extension for ease of loading on the hip.
- Laminate teak wood stock
- Available in Hawaiian & Standard setups
- Hawaiian setup: 9/32″ Hawaiian Flopper Shaft, 1 wrap of line, and 2 power bands for shorter shooting range
- Standard setup: 5/16″ Threaded Shaft, 2 wraps of line, 3 power bands for longer shooting range, and threaded 2-barbed tip
- 9/16″ (14mm) amber power bands (may upgrade to 5/8″ (16mm) bands for more hitting power and longer shots – recommended with heavier shafts)
- Rigged with 300 lb. Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance (400lb. available for heavier shafts).
- 5″ Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Heavy-duty ABS plastic handle
- RIFFE’s stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, accepts all diameter shafts: 1/4″(6.5mm), 9/32″(7.1mm), 5/16″(8mm), 3/8″(9.5mm)
- New side mounted spring loaded safety
- Auto Line Release
- Contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable loading
- A rest tab may be added for ease when loading and lower power shooting around rocks
- Accepts all suitable RIFFE accessories & parts
- All models may be rigged to customer’s preference (when purchased)