ScubaPro MK11/C370 Dive Regulator System INT
The MK11/C370 is a great choice for dive-trekkers.
The balanced diaphragm MK11, with its chrome-plated brass body specially designed to reduce size and weight, is an ideal travel companion. Its system features internal parts that are sealed from the elements. The new C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor, the C350, while adding a balanced valve to its design. Its new exhaust tee, based on the S620 Ti’s design, contributes to a 10% improvement in work of breathing over the C350. With this regulator system in your dive bag you’ll be ready to hit the water.
- Air-balanced diaphragm first stage design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air-balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Compact second stage fiberglass reinforced nylon casing with new exhaust tee takes up little space in a dive bag.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial dive/pre-dive lever.
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes.
|2nd Stage Design||Balanced|
|1st Stage Type||Diaphram|
|2nd Stage Series||C Series|
|Water Temperature||Cold, Temperate, Warm|
|Nitrox Mix||Up to 40%|
|1st Stage Materials||Chrome-Plated Brass|
|2nd Stage Materials||Metal/Reinforced Technopolymer Casing|
|Product Weight||2.4 lb|
|Adjustable 2nd Stage||Yes|
|2nd Stage Valve Housing Material||Technopolymer|