ScubaPro Seawing Nova Gorilla Fin
The SEAWING NOVA GORILLA uses a special additive in its compound to provide more stiffness and snap to the blade.
This results in more power and control for divers who like a stiffer fin with more "feedback." The stiffer blade also allows for more effective sculling, frog-kicking and back-kicking, which makes it a good choice for tech divers. The fin features a well-engineered footplate with co-molded Grip Pads that improve non-skid footing on slippery boat decks or dive ladders. It also features a self-adjusting heel strap made of marine-grade bungee. A truly unique fin that has earned accolades since its introduction, the SEAWING NOVA GORILLA sets the bar in dive fin design.
- Built with a space-age Monprene® elastomer that is virtually indestructible. It includes a special additive to enhance stiffness and increase feedback.
- Fin excels in both high-speed and low-speed maneuvering, including frog kicks and reverse kicks, and offers improved handling when making small directional adjustments.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control Technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-molded Grip Pads provides an improved non-skid grip on wet surfaces.