Riffe 19/64" (7.5mm) Hawaiian Double Flopper Euroshaft
Riffe19/64" (7.5mm) Hawaiian Double Flopper Euroshaft. Made for European style sling spearguns, including Riffe Euro wood speargun series.
- 17-4 stainless steel
- Shaft is heat treated and passivated for strength and corrosion resistance; flopper is heat treated and tumbled
- The original RIFFE-designed Shark Fin tabs
- Smooth finish capable of holding 1 to 2 power bands per Shark Fin loading tab
- All RIFFE Euroshafts feature (2) Shark Fin loading tabs
- All shaft machined areas are hand finished.
- LARGE loading TABs
- Rest tab may be added for easier loading (Generally added to 60" and longer shafts) 12" up from loading end
Available in the following sizes:
- 59” (150cm)
- 63” (160cm)
- 67” (170cm)