Riffe 5/16" (8mm) 24" Threaded American Square Notch Shaft
RIFFE American Square Notch Spearshafts are made with spring stainless steel and heat treated to increase strength and flexibility of shaft memory.
Manufactured using computer numerical controlled (CNC) machines, producing precision parts
The original RIFFE-designed shark fin tabs have a smooth finish capable of holding 1 to 2 power bands per tab. Smaller shafts feature two tabs.
- Spring stainless steel
- Heat treated to increase hardness and help prevent bending
- Riffe-designed Large shark fin tabs can hold 1 to 2 power bands per tab
- Smooth finish capable of holding 1 to 2 power bands per Shark Fin loading tab
- Smaller RIFFE shafts 50" and below feature (2) Shark Fin loading tabs
- Shafts over 55" feature (3) Shark Fin loading tabs
- All shaft machined areas are hand finished.
- Rest tab may be added for easier loading (Generally added to 60" and longer shafts) 12" up from loading end