Riffe P1 Utility Float (Single Popper)
The P1 Utility Float is your tag along float for shore diving and spearfishing. Orally inflate to use as a marker or deploy the CO2 cartridge (not included). Sometimes you need a little lift and assist while retrieving fish at depth. This float’s shining feature is its capability to accept a CO2 cartridge (not included) for quick inflation. Swiftly deploy the float with a pull of a chord. Oral inflation is simply achieved by using the Push Stem Valve.
Suggested Uses for the Utility Float
• Marker float while diving
• Clip speargun to float
• Wear on weight belt with the Float Holder (sold separately) and deploy at depth to assist with fish retrieval out of kelp or caves. A straightened line keeps the pressure on.
To add a Float Holder click here
To add a CO2 cartridge click here
8 Litre Float
• Maximum Lift Capacity 28.6 lbs (13 kg)
• 10 PSI Inflation Pressure
• Lightweight UML Micro Manual Inflator accommodates 3/8” 24 thread CO2 cartridges (sold separately)
• High visibility Safety Orange 840D Industrial Strength Nylon.
• Can be orally inflated with Push Stem Valve or deployed by pulling the Manual Inflator chord (CO2 cartridge not included)
• Stainless Steel D-Ring
• Integrated Stainless Steel Quick Clip
• Duraflex Emergency Rescue Safety whistle
• Can be secured/worn on weight belt with Float Holder (sold separately)
(L x W x H) when inflated: 38.75” x 4.5” x 4.5” (98 cm x 11 cm x 11 cm)
38.75" (98.4cm) long x 8"(20.32cm) wide when flat
9"(22.86cm) x 5"(12.7cm) when rolled up