XS Scuba Quick Launch Buoy Marker (SMB)
Deploying a marker buoy from depth has its challenges.
Securing a line spool and SMB, connecting them together, deploying them, all while maintaining neutral buoyancy and holding on to other gear, has overwhelmed many a diver. The Quick Launch Marker Buoy from XS Scuba simplifies the procedure! The line spool is stored within the marker buoy and is already connected to it! Just add air and let it fly. 6' (183cm) in length with a large 12" (30.5cm) circumference provides excellent visibility when deployed on the surface. Lower pocket includes a spool with 50' (15m) of line. Spool line is attached to D-ring inside the pocket. Open bottom with anti-spill baffle. Combination oral and QD hose inflation. Over-pressure relief valve with pull cord. SOLAS reflective tape on both sides increases visibility in low light or night conditions. The Quick Launch Marker Buoy rolls up to a compact size and is secured with a squeeze-style side-release buckle. Buoy is available in multiple colors.
XS Scuba Quick Launch Buoy Marker Features
- Surface Marker Buoy (SMB)
- Easy Deploy Design
- Quick Launch Marker Buoy from XS Scuba Simplifies Procedure
- Line Spool Stored w/in Marker Buoy, Already Connected to It!
- Just Add Air & Let-It-Fly
- 6' (183cm) Length w/Large 12" (30.5cm) Circumference
- Provides Excellent Visibility when Deployed On-Surface
- Lower Pocket Includes Spool w/50' (15m) Line
- Spool Line Attached to D-Ding Inside Pocket
- Open Bottom w/Anti-Spill Baffle
- Combination Oral & QD Hose Inflation
- Over-Pressure Relief Valve w/Pull Cord
SOLAS Reflective Tape:
Increases Visibility In-Low-Light or Night Conditions
- Rolls Up to Compact Size, Secures w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle
- Available-In Multiple Colors