PADI Open Water Scuba Diver Course
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive; experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Scuba Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
- Once the course is paid for students will receive eLearning ($200 Value) within 24-hours from the Scuba Instructor and participants will receive a call to answer any questions and schedule your first pool dive.
- Each student will need to review the eLearning material and pass a knowledge review test in person during the first pool session.
- Students will then meet with the Scuba Instructor at the pool location for the first of 2 pool sessions. (Instructor will call to discuss scheduling).
- After successful completion of 2 pool sessions students will then schedule 2 open water scuba days from the beach. (Boat dives available for additional fee)
- After successful completion of 2 ocean days students will receive a temporary open water scuba certification card for immediate use while permanent cards are mailed to the address provided during registration.
Gear is not included in the course fee, but rental gear is available at the shop.
We highly recommend purchasing your own mask and snorkel if you do not already own a good pair.
If you would like to purchase your own scuba gear before the course, please check out out recommended scuba diving packages.
To enroll in a PADI Open Water Scuba Diver course or Junior Open Water Scuba Diver course, you must be 12 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
Do you have more questions?
Call us (949) 303-0835