PADI Rescue Diver Course
Couldn't load pickup availability
SEMI-PRIVATE COURSE (4 PPL MAX PER COURSE)
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques.
Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills. Topics include:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
Get your rescue scuba diving certification with Lost Winds Dive Shop! We certify with the PADI Open Water Scuba Diver course. The world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course!
*TBD - Final Local Ocean Session Dives BASED OFF CONDITIONS
- Once students have signed up they will receive eLearning ($196 Value) and a call within 24-hours from their PADI Scuba Diving Instructor who will be your main point of contact during your certification course.
- Each student will need to review the eLearning material (8 hours) before the first pool session and will be expected to pass a knowledge review test in person during the first pool session.
- Students will then meet with their Scuba Instructor at the pool location for 1 pool session ($50 Value) which will complete the confined water portion of your certification.
- The following day students who have successful completion the pool sessions will complete 1 ocean session.
- Once the ocean session is complete our instructor will email a temporary RESCUE scuba certification card for immediate use while permanent cards are mailed to the address provided during registration.
Scuba Diving equipment is not included in the course fee, but equipment is available to rent at the shop *special pricing for students*
Please note: we highly recommend purchasing your own mask, snorkel and fins if you do not already own a good pair, but this is not a requirement.
If you would like to purchase your own scuba gear before the course, please come to the shop to check out out recommended scuba diving packages.
- Minimum 12 years or older
- Able to swim; medically fit for diving
PADI eLearning (Home) 4-6 hours
Pool Session (Irvine)4-6 hours
Ocean Session (Local) 4-6 hours
Do you have more questions?
Call our Head Instructor! Matteo (310) 963-5082