Cressi Finisher Knife
The Cressi Finisher Knife is the perfect knife for underwater hunters especially spear fishermen. The stiletto style tip is perfect to disable speared fish. The Knife blade is made from Japanese 420 stainless steel with a black coating blade treatment for corrosion resistance and a great stealthy look.
The blade has one side with a straight edge and the other side is partially serrated. Knife has a line cutter on the serrated side. An ergonomically designed rubberized handle has a sure grip and a blade guard for added safety. The full tang blade allows the knife to double as a pry bar. The blade length is 5.11" (13 cm) with an overall knife length of 10. 2" (26 cm). Knife comes complete with a durable knife sheath with strap eyelets for fastening it to gear or the diver's leg with straps.
Cressi Finisher Knife Features
- Cressi Finisher Knife
- Perfect Knife for U/W Hunters Especially Spear Fishermen
- Blade Steel: Japanese 420 Stainless Steel w/Black Coating Treatment
- Corrosion Resistance and Great Stealthy Look"
- Stiletto Style Tip, Perfect to Disable Speared Fish
- Blade Type: One Side: Straight Edge, One Side: Partially Serrated
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Blade Length: 5.11" (13 cm)
- Overall Length: 10. 2" (26 cm)
- Tip Style: Stiletto Point
- Line Cutter
- Durable Sheath
- Knife Sheath w/Strap Eyelets for Fastening Gear or Diver's Leg w/Straps