Garmin Descent MK2 Stainless Steel with Black Band
Explore both of your worlds — underwater and topside — with the Descent Mk2 series of watch-sized dive computers.
They feature multiple dive modes, such as single and multiple gas dives, gauge, apnea, apnea hunt and closed-circuit rebreather. The Descent Mk2 series comes with ABC sensors with an underwater 3-axis compass as well as surface GPS capabilities to mark your entry and exit points1.
On land, the Descent Mk2 series doubles as a premium multisport GPS smartwatch with multi-GNSS support, multiple sports apps, wrist-based heart rate monitoring2, Pulse Ox3 sensor, advanced training features, Garmin Pay payment service4, music storage, smart notifications5 for calls, texts and calendar alerts and more. The Descent Mk2i dive computer adds SubWave sonar technology for integrated tank pressure monitoring on up to 5 tanks when paired with the Descent T1 transmitter (sold separately), making it ideal for instructors or group dives.
- QUALITY BY DESIGN: Advanced, watch-style dive computer with 1.4" color sunlight-readable display (36% larger than previous model) in an elegant yet rugged design
- DIVE MODES: Get multiple dive modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea, apnea hunt and closed-circuit rebreather; customize or add additional screens for each dive mode that features the fields you want to see
- SURFACE MULTI-GNSS: Track your entry and exit points1 with advanced satellite connectivityDIVE LOGStore and review data for up to 200 dives — and share via the Garmin Dive app8; Garmin Dive app offers unlimited dive storage
- COMPATIBLE WITH INREACH DEVICES: Pair with inReach satellite communicators9, and have peace of mind using the water-resistant dive case accessory for the inReach Mini satellite communicator (each sold separately); protects inReach Mini to a depth of 10 ATM (or 100 meters)
- AIR INTEGRATION: Pair Descent Mk2i with the Descent T1 transmitter for integrated pressure monitoring on up to 5 tanks via the SubWave sonar data network
- SUBWAVE SONAR: Transmit data — such as remaining air time, air consumption rate and more — for you and other divers within a range of up to 10 meters
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE: Optical heart rate2 technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level; it also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap
- PULSE OX SENSOR: For altitude acclimation, sleep monitoring or between apnea/apnea hunt activities on the surface, a Pulse Ox3 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen
- SPORTS APPS: Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more
- PERFORMANCE METRICS: View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics6, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more
- 2PACEPRO FEATURE: PacePro is a first-of-its-kind feature that helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course
- ANIMATED WORKOUTS: Easily follow animated workouts for cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates; view workouts right on your watch screen
- TOPO AND SKI MAPS: Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures, and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts
- ABC SURFACE SENSORS: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis compass
- ALL-DAY RESPIRATION: Track how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and activities such as yoga
- TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION: Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming
- ROUND-TRIP ROUTING: Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point; Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths