Garmin Descent T2 Transceiver
Couldn't load pickup availability
Every breath, every tank, every buddy on your dive - track them all on your wrist when you pair the Descent T2 transceiver with compatible air-integrated Descent dive computers (sold separately).
Using enhanced SubWave sonar technology, this system lets you monitor up to 8 tanks (air pressure, use rate, time remaining and more) and exchange preformatted diver-to-diver messages with networked buddies wearing their compatible air-integrated dive computers (available with software v.15.70 or later). The transceiver's 20 ATM dive rating means you can dive deeper with added confidence. A simplified pairing process using BLUETOOTH Low Energy wireless technology makes it easy to identify your buddies' names with the Descent T2 transceivers they're wearing.
- Compact dive accessory attaches to high-pressure regulator ports, without interference from hoses
- Built to withstand the elements, the Descent T2 transceiver is dive-rated to 20 ATM
- Get tank pressure, air time remaining and air consumption rate sent directly to paired air-integrated Descent dive computers
- Pair up to 8 transceivers with each compatible air-integrated Descent series dive computer
- Descent T2 transceiver battery life: up to 100 hours of diving with a user-replaceable CR123A lithium battery