GoPro Enduro Battery
Boost your HERO10 or HERO9’s performance
Enduro features revolutionary technology that dramatically improves your HERO10 or HERO9 Black’s performance in cold temperatures for snow sports + other winter activities while extending recording times up to 40% in moderate temperatures.
- Advanced 1720mAh lithium-ion battery boosts camera performance over standard GoPro batteries across a wide temperature range.
- Increases recording time in both HERO10 Black + HERO9 Black with up to 40% improvement in HERO10 Black using high-performance settings.¹
- Dramatically improves cold-weather performance in temperatures down to 14°F (-10°C)²
- Up to 13% faster charging rate than standard GoPro batteries
Improved Cold-Temp Performance
Enduro powers your GoPro through the extreme cold so when the temps drop, you can now keep shooting. Here are some average stats for different shooting modes at a battery temperature of 14°F / -10°C. Note, this is the battery’s temperature—it can be even colder outside.
14°F / -10°C
- 5.3K60: 56 minutes
- 4K120: 50 minutes
- 4K60: 76 minutes
- 1080p30: 115 minutes
Increased Record Times for HERO10 + HERO9
Enduro is better than our standard batteries in moderate temperatures, too. Check out these averages stats + improvements during typical outdoor activities at 77°F / 25°C.
77°F / 25°C Improvements
- 5.3K60 video: 60 minutes (28% improvement)
- 4K120 video: 51 minutes (40% improvement)
- 4K60 video: 71 minutes (13% improvement)
- 1080p30 video: 120 minutes
Enduro gets you back out there faster, too. It reduces the time needed to get to a full charge by up to 13% over standard GoPro batteries.