Riffe 3 Atmosphere Torpedo Float + Air Gauge
The RIFFE 3 Atmosphere Torpedo Float is designed to maintain lift up to a maximum of 95 lbs at a depth of 66 ft and flotation beyond 100ft.
Pressurize up to 25 lbs PSI this is a float for targeting large game fish.
- Ultra-durable vinyl coated 320 lb./sq. vinyl coated tear strength outer layer (22oz).
- Inner replaceable urethane bladder has a reinforced 1000lb.
- Denier nylon casing to maintain equal pressure throughout the bladder.
- Side zipper and (5) reinforced 1 ½” Nylon straps with stainless steel buckles grant access to the inner replaceable urethane bladder.
- Soft lead may be added when using flag.
- 33 Liter Side zipper for access to inner bladder.
- (5) Heavy duty marine grade stainless steel buckles with 1 1/2” nylon straps reinforcing zipper.
- Two side handles, one rear handle, stainless steel D ring includes emergency flair holder (flair not included) Set up to use a flag & ballast weight of 3 lbs lead shot (flag & weight not included) Air Pressure Gauge and Schrader Valve Adapter included May be filled by either an air compressor, scuba tank, or simply by using a bicycle pump.
- Be sure to use an air pressure gauge while inflating.
- Excess pressure may damage the float (see warning below). Safety orange color.
- Suggested filling method: Orally inflate to fill volume of float, then complete with compressor or scuba tank Excessive heat may increase pressure in float causing rupture.
- Do not store inflated float in hot environment temperature when filling to allow for expansion/contraction.
- When filled with cold compressed air, pressure will increase with temperature increase. Fill slightly less than 25psi in a hot environment.
- Check float air pressure 20 minutes after inflating to ensure pressure has not exceeded 25psi.
Made in the USA.