RIFFE Euro Travel Speargun is ideal for anyone who would like the ease of traveling with a speargun, wood speargun stock breaks down into two equal sections with matching shaft.
Featuring the RIFFE Mag-Track which offers a faster shaft engagement and may be used for free shafting spearfishing. RIFFE's Euro Series wood speargun barrels are manufactured in a rectangular shape with radius corners for maximum beam strength. All RIFFE Euro Series models come standard with threaded stainless steel reel inserts for mounting a reel.
**Break down shaft ships in (2) pieces. A semi-permanent threadlocker (included with a Euro Travel Speargun purchase) must be applied before joining the sections together. Make sure to tighten with a wrench to ensure a secure and strong connection.
• Low-Profile, 3 vertical laminate teak stock
• RIFFE’s Stainless 2-Piece Steel Trigger Mechanism with
• Side rotating spring loaded safety
• Comes standard with 19/64” (7.5mm) break down
Hawaiian flopper Euro Break Down Shaft
• (2) 5/8” (16mm) black coated amber RIFFE Gorilla Rubber
power bands with 1000 lb. Spectra wishbone line (accepts (3) 9/16” (14mm), (2) 5/8” (16mm) or (2) 3/4” (19mm) power bands)
• Rigged with 600 lb. Spectra shooting line
• 5” Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel
• Automatic side mounted line release
• Reinforced bolted muzzle
• 2 hardened non corrosive stainless steel 8mm rods and plate w/ (2) screws secure sections
• Heavy-duty reinforced glass filled Nylon handle with over molded cushion grip
• Rear loading pad with full vision when aiming down the shaft
• Built in threaded reel inserts, designed to fit RIFFE's
Horizontal Reel – Flat mount
• Threaded Euro Travel Shafts
• Spearheads sold separately
• 400 lb. 5” Bungie Snap Swivel
• RIFFE Horizontal Reel
** IF YOU WOULD LIKE A REST TAB ADDED TO YOUR SPEAR SHAFT PLEASE ADD TO YOUR CART SEPARATELY - HERE.