Riffe P2 Utility Float (Double Popper)
The P2 Utility Float is your tag along float for shore diving and kelp spearfishing.
Orally inflate to use as a marker or deploy the CO2 cartridge (not included). Sometimes you need a little lift and assist while retrieving fish at depth. This float’s shining feature is its capability to accept (2) CO2 cartridges (not included) for quick inflation. Swiftly deploy the float with a pull of a chord. Oral inflation is simply achieved by using the Push Stem Valve.
Suggested Uses for the Utility Float
• Marker float while diving
• Clip speargun to float
• Wear on weight belt with Float Holder (sold separately) and deploy at depth to assist with fish retrieval out of kelp or caves. A straightened line keeps the pressure on.
- To add a Float Holder
- To add a CO2 cartridge
8 Litre Float
• Maximum Lift Capacity 28.6 lbs (13 kg)
• 10 PSI Inflation Pressure
• Two Lightweight UML Micro Manual Inflators accommodate 3/8” 24 thread CO2 cartridges (sold separately)
• Over Pressure Dump Release Valve prevents float from overinflation. Simply deflate with the pull of a tab.
• High visibility Safety Orange 840D Industrial Strength Nylon.
• Can be orally inflated with Push Stem Valve or deployed by pulling the Manual Inflator chord (CO2 cartridge not included)
• Stainless Steel D-Ring
• Integrated Stainless Steel Quick Clip
• Duraflex Emergency Rescue Safety Whistle
• Can be secured/worn on weight belt with Float Holder (sold separately)
- (L x W x H) when inflated: 38.75” x 4.5” x 4.5” (98 cm x 11 cm x 11 cm)
- 38.75" (98.4cm) long x 8"(20.32cm) wide when flat
- 9"(22.86cm) x 5"(12.7cm) when rolled up