Riffe Silent Hunter Carbon Fins
Swift maneuverability and on the spot torque are critical when you’ve hit your target.
Keeping agility and durability a key feature, our Silent Hunter Carbon Fins are designed to be lightweight and powerful, with a receptive energy transfer to get you out of compromising situations and kicking effortlessly to the surface, fish in hand - mission accomplished.
- High strength to weight ratio carbon fiber construction for unmatched durability and performance
- Rapid Kick Transition and Recovery allows for quick response adjustment to speed, power and direction
- Progressive flex optimizes transfer of energy output to propulsion power creating both a “low gear” torque for putting pressure on fish & “long stroke” finesse needed for deeper dives
- Preload flex profile enhances efficient power-stroke output
- Shorter overall length for swift maneuverability
- Low glint finish for a stealth appearance
- RIFFE Team tested and approved
Length: 29.62” (75.2cm)
Width: 7.87” (20cm)
Weight/pr: 19.2 oz (544g)