Trident Magna-Clip with Coil Lanyard & Brass Clip
We always need to attach more stuff to our equipment to free up our hands when we need them.
Lanyards for lights, cameras, gauges, game bags, or maybe even a fish stringer when spear fishing. Having a few spare clips in your gear bag is a must for the serious diver. With Traylon high energy magnets, the Magna-Clip magnetically connects and disconnects one handed. It holds up to 4 lbs. (1.8 kg) of weight. It's easy to connect and easy to release. High strength stretch-coils provide up to 36" (91.4cm) connected security to consoles, slates, cameras, laser pointers, small lights, fish cards, gauges and more. Clip is a corrosion resistant, marine grade brass spring loaded 360° swivel gate clip for attachment to BCD D-ring and lanyard loop end to attach to accessory. Magna-Clip keeps your accessory or gauge console and the environment protected from damage and close at hand. Magna-Clip with Coil & 2 Split Rings makes a great save-a-dive-kit item.
Magna-Clips may cause compass deviations if placed too close to compass, so make sure to check placement prior to use.
- Magna-Clip with Coil Lanyard & Brass Clip:
- Traylon High Energy Magnets
- Magna-Clip: Magnetically Connects & Disconnects
- Allows One Hand Operation
- Protects Equipment & Environment
- Swivel Gate Clip for Attachment to Gear
- Corrosion Resistant, Marine Grade Brass Spring Loaded 360° Swivel Gate Clip
- Lanyard Loop for Attachment to Console or Accessory
- High-Stretch Coil Lanyard
- Coil Provide Up to 36" (91.4cm)of Stretch
- Holding Power: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- Uses: Consoles, Slates, Cameras, Laser Pointers, Small Lights, Fish Cards, Gauges and More!
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
- Caution: Magnets Can Affect Compass Readings when Close to Compass