Get it all with the new Aqualite Pro2 Dive & Video Light!
A perfect low-profile light for underwater photography and videography plus a good primary dive light. Choose the beam that works best for you by switching out the different lenses. The wide beam produces a smooth, broad beam that lights up a subject evenly. Great for wide angle cameras like the GoPro. Choose the narrow beam lens for a more traditional dive light experience. Made from an incredibly robust carbon composite material, this light will remain corrosion-free for a lifetime.
Choose Your Beam: Convert your Aqualite Pro2 from a narrow 20° beam dive light to a 70° wide video light by changing out the lens before your dive. The light comes with the 20° lens installed and is perfect as a primary dive light. If you're interested in shooting video or stills, you can swap out the lens to the included 70° version. Underwater Kinetics also included a diffuser for use with the wide lens that softens the light resulting in some incredible close-up shots.
Hand Mount: Want to use a hand mount for easier use then this mount can fit the bill. Included mount makes hands-free lighting underwater easy. Compatible with all Aqualite models, the lights snap easily and quickly in and out of the plastic wrist mount. Durable rubber strap that can be adjusted to the wearer's preferences. See the light where you point your hand and leave your hands free for other tasks. Configures for right or left hand.
3 power modes the large power switch makes it easy to cycle between low, medium, and high settings even while wearing heavy gloves. LED lasts a lifetime and will not break when dropped. Rechargeable Battery: UL safety rated 21700 lithium-ion can be removed so you can carry a spare. USB Smart Charger: Micro USB 5-volt 2.1-amp connection, made from flame-retardant material. Tough ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction will not corrode as aluminum does over time. Light produces 1,300 lumens of brightness with a 1-hour burn time in high mode, 500 lumens for 4.7-hours in medium mode and 200 lumens of brightness for 8.1-hours in low mode. The light measures (L x W x H) 6.5" x 1.6" x 1.4" (16.5cm x 4.0cm x 3.5cm), weighs 6 oz. (170 g) and is depth rated to 500' (150m). Light comes with an owner's manual.
Connecting the dots between the Aqualite and your POV Camera, the UK Pro Flex Grip (see Optional SKU: UKTPFG) is an easy, one handed video arm with a wide range of motion for that perfect lighting angle.
Underwater Kinetics Aqualite Pro2 Light
- Get-It-All w/Aqualite Pro2 Dive & Video Light!
- Perfect Low-Profile Lights
- Great for Underwater Photography & Videography
Plus Good Primary Dive Light
- Choose Beam-That-Works-Best for You, Includes 2-Lenses
- Light Comes w/Narrow 20° Beam Lens Installed, Perfect-As-Primary Dive Light
- Interested-In-Shooting Video or Stills, Switch to 70° Wide Lens Before Dive
- Includes Diffuser for Use w/Wide Lens, Softens Light for Incredible Close-Up Shots
- 3 Power Modes: Large Switch, Easy to Cycle BetweenLow, Medium, & High Settings w/Heavy Gloves
- Lamp: eLED Lasts-A-Lifetime, Won't Break when Dropped
- Rechargeable Battery: UL Safety Rated 21700 Lithium-Ion
- USB Smart Charger: Micro USB 5-Volt 2.1-Amp Connection, Made from Flame-Retardant Material
- Light Body: Tough ABS & Polycarbonate Plastic Construction
High Mode 1,300 Lumens
Medium Mode 500 Lumens
Low Mode 200 Lumens
High Mode 1-Hour
Medium Mode 4.7-Hours
Low Mode 8.1-Hour
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 6.5" x 1.6" x 1.4" (16.5cm x 4.0cm x 3.5cm)
- Weight: 6 oz. (170 g)
- Depth Rating: 500' (150m)
- Owner's Manual
Charger Cable, Charger Cradle
Wide & Narrow Lenses