Underwater Kinetics C4 eLED (L2) Rechargeable Dive Light
Brighter and better the C4 eLED L2 Rechargeable is a versatile & durable primary dive light offering a powerful, penetrating beam in a lightweight, compact package.
Boasting a huge increase in beam output from the L1 model, the L2 Rechargeable runs on airline-safe, long-life, rechargeable battery pack, and can produce 1000 lumens (900 of those are in the center beam). The new C4 eLED L2 Rechargeable has a tough rubber bezel protects against impact. Will not corrode with its tough composite body, made from HYDRALUM and engineering polymer components that will hold up for 20 years in seawater.
Light has a patented lumen booster that improves LED efficiency by pulling heat away from the LEDs. Dual power locking switch toggles from high to low power and optimal beam ratio UK's patented optics system puts 89% of the total lumens into the center beam, delivering outstanding seeing distance with minimal glare. Other lights only put 40% of the total lumens into the beam. When the C4 eLED L2 is fueled from the rechargeable battery pack the light provides a whopping 1000 lumens of brightness for a burn time of 1.25-hours in high-mode and 450 lumens of brightness in low-mode for 4-hours of burn time. Light comes equipped with a comfortable pistol grip.
The light is depth rated to 500' (152.4 meters). The small size of the C4 makes it ideal for revealing the incredible marine life hidden under ledges. The C4 eLED L2 light has a beam distance of 330' (100.6 meters) on land. The light measures 6.8" x 5.6" x 3.2" (17.27 cm x 14.22 cm x 8.13 cm), weighs 25 oz. (708.74 g) and is proudly made in the USA. Light comes with a wrist lanyard battery charger and owner's manual.
Underwater Kinetics C4 eLED (L2) Rechargeable Dive Light Features
- Underwater Kinetics Sunlight C4 eLED (L2) Rechargeable Dive Light
- Powerful, Penetrating Beam in Lightweight, Compact Package
- Huge Increase in Beam Output from L1 Model
- Protective Heavy Rubber Lens Boot
- Tough Composite Body, Made from HYDRALUM and Engineering Polymer
- Body Components Hold Up for 20 Years in Seawater
- Patented Lumen Booster, Improves LED Efficiency
- Lumen Booster: Pulls Heat Away from LEDs
- Dual Power Locking Switch Toggles from High to Low Power
- Optimal Beam Ratio: Patented Optics System puts 89% of Total Lumens into Center Beam
- Delivers Outstanding Seeing Distance with Minimal Glare
- Power: Airline-Safe, Long-Life, Rechargeable Battery Pack (included)
- Includes Battery Pack Charger
1000 Lumens of Brightness in High-Mode, Burn Time of 1.25-Hours
450 Lumens of Brightness in Low-Mode, 4-Hours Burn Time
- Integral Pistol Style Grip
- Depth Rating: 500' (152.4 meters)
- Beam Distance: 330' (100.6 meters), On Land
- Underwater Kinetics Lightest Weight Primary Light
- Adjustable Rubber Sleeved Wrist Lanyard
- Dimensions: 6.8" x 5.6" x 3.2" (17.27 cm x 14.22 cm x 8.13 cm)
- Weight: 25 oz. (708.74 g)
- Owner's Manual
- Proudly Made in the USA