Underwater Kinetics Mini Q40 MK2 Light
The Underwater Kinetics Mini-Q40 MK2 is a compact and reliable dive light with performance you've never seen from a light this small. Equipped with a convenient push-button switch that's easy to use even with heavy gloves on, the Mini-Q40 MK2 can produce 250 lumens for 5 hours of run time.Running on four standard AA alkaline batteries (included), it's always easy to keep the light running, no matter where you are. Perfect for travel and those long dive trips, the light only weights 6 oz. (170 g), measures 7.5" x 1.6" x 1.4" (19.05 cm x 4.06 cm x 3.56 cm), and is easy to pack due to its small size.
A strong focused beam cuts through murky water with ease and lights up any dive, day or night. New optics system provides plenty of power and a strong focused beam for any kind of diving. Look under ledges, use it as a focusing light or attach it to your mask for a hands-free solution! Light comes with a mask strap holder making it great for those night lobster hunting dives. The light has a powerful LED lamp, is made from impact resistant ABS and polycarbonate with an O-ring seal providing a depth rated for 500' (150 meters) and comes with an owner's guide. Light is proudly made in the USA.
- Underwater Kinetics Mini-Q40 MK2
- Performance Never Seen from Light This Small
- Brightness/Burn Time: 250 Lumens/5 Hour
- Lamp: LED
- Power: 4-Standard AA Alkaline Batteries (included)
- Push Button Rear Switch: Easy-to-Use Even w/Heavy Gloves
- Mask Strap Included for Hands Free Use
- Strap Makes Light Ideal for Night Lobster Hunts!
- New Optics System for Better Visibility
- Strong Focused Beam Cuts Thru Murky Water w/Ease
- Durable Impact Resistant Plastic Case w/O-Ring Seal
- Depth Rated: 500' (150 meters)
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 1.6" x 1.4" (19.05 cm x 4.06 cm x 3.56 cm)
- Weight: 6 oz. (170 g)
- Owner's Guide
- Made in USA