Underwater Kinetics Super Wetsuit Hanger
Underwater Kinetics was the first dive company to provide divers with a series of hangers designed specifically for diving equipment. The hangers had to be non-corroding, non-staining, sunlight resistant and strong enough to support the weight of wet dive equipment while remaining reasonably priced. The inspiration for the unusual shapes of these hangers came from divers who wanted to get their equipment off the floor, out of the sand and up the air for drying after a rinse in fresh water. The hangers turned out to be so rugged that most diving retailers used them to display equipment in their stores.
When the average hanger just doesn't cut it, rely on the Super Hanger. Underwater Kinetics knows your gear is often heavy and wet. So, they built the Super Hanger sturdy, with high quality non-corrosive materials. It holds more weight, so your valuable stuff won't end up on the ground. This sturdy non-corroding hanger will hold heavy wet suits and dry suits so that they can dry properly for the next dive. It keeps them off the floor to prevent damage.
The Super Hanger has one-piece I-beam construction for strength and can support up to 20 lbs. (9 kg) of weight. The hanger measures (L x W x H) 16.6" x 1.2" x 9" (42.16 cm x 3.05 cm x 22.86 cm) is made from non-corroding plastic resin will not rust, is available in multiple colors and is proudly made in the USA.
- UK: First Dive Company to Provide Hangers Designed for Dive Gear
- Non-Corroding, Non-Staining, Sunlight Resistant
- Strong Enough to Support Weight of Wet Dive Equipment
- Keeps Equipment Off-the-Floor, Out of the Sand
- Provides: Air for Drying After Rinse in Fresh Water
- Rugged: Dive Retailers Use to Display Equipment in Stores
- Non-Corroding Plastic Resin: Won't Rust
- One Piece I-Beam Construction for Strength
- Support Up to 20 lbs. (9 kg) of Weight
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 16.6" x 1.2" x 9" (42.16 cm x 3.05 cm x 22.86 cm)
- Available in Multiple Colors
- Proudly Made in the USA