By XS Scuba
XS Scuba Phantom SL BCD
XS Scuba’s popular Phantom BC, a weight-integrated, back-inflation BC, has undergone a transformation for 2020.
Introducing the new Phantom SL, the BC that allows you to Spread your Lead! An internal, heavy-duty polyethylene chassis extends well into the shoulders to support the shoulder weight pockets and to keep diver's shoulders comfortable.
No hard backpack allows the cylinder to stay in close, next to your body. This makes the cylinder feel lighter and much more comfortable. Weight pockets mounted up high on the shoulders for excellent lead spreading capability. Each pocket holds 2 x 2 lb. weights (hard or mesh weights). A total of 8 lbs can now be moved forward on the diver’s body. Catch n' Release weight system for the easiest loading weight pockets. Secure your weights with visual, audible tactile confirmation. Single pull ditch for safety.
- Includes a pair 1 lb. ankle weights to redistribute weight
- Swivel shoulder buckles optimize the routing of the shoulder straps for a more custom fit
- Enlarged thumb loops accommodate gloved thumbs to more easily pull down on the shoulder straps
- Reinforcement panel on the rear of air bladder for increased durability
- Increased back padding for added comfort
- All-new cosmetics because we all know that you must look good to dive well!
- MultiMax breathable inflator option available
- Your Favorite Features Retained:
- Lowered tank band integrates into BC's waistband to transfer the cylinder’s weight to the hips
- Drop-down right pocket can hold slates or a small flashlight
- Knife mounting grommets on the left pocket
- 6 stainless steel D-rings provide many attachment options