The Cressi Alligator Scissor/Knife is a unique tool every diver should own.
The Cressi Alligator is a handy, Versatile tool that offers the function of a knife and scissors. The scissors are the ideal tool when cutting of fishing lines and fishnets is necessary. The Cressi Alligator also offers all the advantages of a traditional dive knife. The 420-stainless steel blade is polished and equipped with a straight and serrated edge, perfect for cutting of thick ropes. The knife is durable and fitted with an ergonomic handle grip. A special treatment on the blade for rust prevention, salt water resistance provides for years of reliable service and use. Blade is also equipped with a line cutter notch. The Cressi Alligator dive tool" has a blade length of 3.15" (8 cm), overall length of 6.5" (16.5 cm) and weighs 5.64 oz. (160 g). Scissor/Knife has a drop point tip, and comes with a hose mount sheath.
- Cressi Alligator - Scissor/Knife:
- Unique Tool Every Diver Should-Own
- Handy, Versatile Tool Offers Function of Knife and Scissors
- Scissors: Ideal-Tool when Cutting of Fishing Lines and Fishnets
- 420-Stainless Steel Blade
- Polished and Equipped with Straight and Serrated Edge
- Perfect for Cutting of Thick Ropes
- Durable-and-Fitted with Ergonomic Handle Grip
- Special Treatment: For Rust Prevention and Salt Water Resistance
- Reliable Service and Use: Cressi Alligator Dive Tool"
- Line Cutter Notch
- Drop Point Tip
- Blade Length: 3.15" (8 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 5.64 oz. (160 g)
- Hose Mount Sheath