Cressi Gorgona Mesh Bag
The Cressi Gorgona is great for hauling virtually any dive equipment, even the heavy stuff.
- The duffel-style mesh bag is made of durable 70% polyester mesh and 30% 600-D polyester PUX2 material that lets water drain easily.
- Roomy enough and strong enough for a full set of gear, it is an ideal gear-hauler for live-aboard use or for carrying dive suits separately.
- The mesh bag is also excellent for carrying rental equipment when resort diving. It folds compactly into a round bag with handle and is easy to store in your suitcase or main dive bag, ready when you need it.
- Bag is equipped with YKK zippers. Padded full wrap-around carry handles make hefting the load that much easier. Great thing about a mesh bag is that when you get to the wash tank on the dock after a day-of-diving you can submerge the entire bag in the tank and rinse you gear while still-in-the-bag.
- You can then let the gear drip-dry on the way home or back in the hotel shower when on vacation.
- Dimensions are long enough to pack even the longest freediving fins and measures: 38 cm x 38 cm x 96 cm | 14.96 in x 14.96 in x 37.9 in,
- Volume of 138.6 liters | 4.9 cu ft and weighs 748.4 g | 1.65 lb when empty