The ultimate dry/gear bag!
- The Tuna Dry Wheel Bag is an ideal bag for transport any kind of equipment for water activities keeping protected from water. It has a capacity of 120 liters (31.7 US gal) that can fit also long freediving fins.
- Made of highly resistant materials, it allows you to keep your equipment dry and protect electronic devices. Equipped with central handles/shoulder straps and side handles to facilitate transport even though the presence of wheels.
- Equipped with central handles/shoulder straps and reinforced side handles. A waterproof side pocket keeps small items dry and protects electronic devices. Internal straps with clip closure allow you to secure the sports equipment during transport.
- Made of very resistant materials, with well-finished stitching. The lower part is reinforced, shockproof and insulating. Waterproof seal. Keep your equipment dry, protect electronic devices and documents from water, dust, and sand.
- The Tuna Dry Wheel Bag is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in China. Cressi has been an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and freediving equipment since 1946.
Measures 95 x 40 x 41 cm (37.4 x 15.8 x 16.1 in)
Weighs 3.5 kg | 7.7 lb.