Highland Shackle Bolt Snaps
We always need to attach more stuff to our equipment to free up our hands when we need them.
Lanyards for lights, cameras, gauges, game bags, or maybe even a fish stringer when spear fishing. The Highland by XS Scuba 4.0" (10.2cm) Shackle Bolt Snap can meet this need. The shackle bolt snap provides a semi-permanent attachment for positive retention. By un-threading the shackle screw and re-threading it to a BCD or harness D-ring the shackle bolt clip becomes secure and semi-permanently mounted.
The Highland by XS Scuba Shackle Bolt Snap is manufactured from marine grade 316-stainless-steel with an 18-8 rust-free stainless-steel internal spring. The shackle attachment provides a pivot point and the bolt clip rotates 360 Degree for easy access and attachment of accessories. The shackle bolt snap makes a great save-a-dive-kit item.
Highland Stainless Steel Shackle Bolt Snap Features
- Highland by XS Scuba Stainless Steel Shackle Bolt Snap:
- Semi-Permanent Attachment for Positive Retention
- Threaded Shackle Attachment Point
- Easy to Install on BCD or Harness D-Ring
- Marine Grade 316-Stainless Steel
- 18-8 Rust-Free Stainless Steel Internal Spring
- Shackle Attachment Provides Pivot Point, Bolt Clip Rotates 360 Degree
- Easy Access & Attachment of Accessories
- Excellent for Attaching Accessories: Lights, Gauges, Cameras and Game Bags
- Great Save-a-Dive Kit Item